NIST / DFARS
You’re a supplier in the defense supply chain. You want to keep your customers, and grow with new ones. You need to become compliant with the NIST SP 800-171 guidelines, as mandated by DFARS 252.204-7012.
We can help.
NIST SP 800-171
Created for small and midsize organizations, our solution combines dedicated hardware and custom software for a fast, economical compliance solution that frees you to focus on your business.
Born of the defense supply chain, the NeQter Compliance Engine addresses all 14 NIST families in a single, unified tool.
- Access control
- Awareness / Training
- Audit & Accountability
- Configuration Management
- Incident Response
- Media Protection
- Personnel Security
- Physical Protection
- Risk Assessment
- Security Assessment
- Identification & Authentication
- System & Communication Protection
- System & Information Integrity
- NIST SP 800-171: Revision 1
- NIST Handbook 162: NIST MEP Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Handbook for Assessing NIST SP 800-171 Security Requirements in Response to DFARS Cybersecurity Requirements
- DFARS cybersecurity rule and clauses: Subpart 204.73: Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting